I wish the members of tonight’s town hall debate audience had asked Senator McCain some of the following questions. They didn’t:
- Is Governor Palin ready to be president if something happens to you?
- Is Governor Palin more qualified to be Vice President than Senator Biden?
- Is Senator Obama less of an American than you?
- Does your tax plan reduce taxes for 95% of Americans?
- How does your POW status qualify you to be president?
- Are your ties to Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac greater or lesser than those of Senator Obama?
- What would you say to people who think Senator Obama is a muslim?
- If you could only choose one, would you cut taxes for people making under $250K a year or over?
- Do you belief Senator Obama is a traitor to America?
- Does your friendship with G. Gordon Liddy reflect poorly on your judgement?
- How can you be both a “maverick” and a “voice of reason”?
- Does your part in the Keating Five make you a good candidate to manage a financial “rescue plan”?
- Should people vote for you because Senator Obama is black?
Instead we got a bunch of boring questions that I doubt anyone actually wanted answers to. Maybe next debate.